The Bacterial Plant Diseases Programme is an interdisciplinary research consortium funded by BBSRC, NERC, Defra and the Scottish Government. It comprises 9 research projects supported by a Coordination Team.
From 2021-2023 I am working as part of the Coordination Team with responsibility for communications and events, with a particular focus on community building amongst team members and stakeholders. As part of this role I have completed the following:
- Redesigned the logo and developed a coherent brand
- Rebuilt the programme website and social media accounts to reflect the new brand and improve navigation and accessibility https://bacterialplantdiseases.uk/
- Established a mailing list and created a newsletter
- Coordinated a photo competition for project team members and designed a bookmark of the winning images
- Organised a number of online and hybrid events including webinars and workshops
Pingback: Lullabiome Video (2022) – Sarah McLusky