Lessons from the first 25 episodes (Episode 25) | Sarah reflects on what she has learned about being research-adjacent
To celebrate 25 episodes, this edition of the Research Adjacent podcast is a solo episode. Host Sarah McLusky reflects on what she has learned about being research adjacent from 21 interviews with a range of research-adjacent professionals.
Listen in to hear Sarah discussing some of her key takeaways so far, including these nuggets
- No-one has a straightforward career path
- Opportunities can come from unexpected places
- Being research-adjacent is all about people and transferable skills
- Having a research background can be helpful, but it’s definitely not essential
Sarah also launches a survey to help her find out what you’re enjoying about the podcast and what could be improved.
Find out more
- Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn
- Complete the podcast survey
- Browse the Research Adjacent podcast archive to find your next listen
How was it for you…?
Sign up for episode notifications
If you want to be the first to hear new episodes then please subscribe in your favourite podcast app, follow the podcast on Twitter or sign up below for email notifications.