Here are some of the projects I am currently working on
- Research communications and events including web and resource development for the Bacterial Plant Diseases Programme
- Creating a series of podcasts on the topic of learning from failure in academic entrepreneurship in collaboration with University of the West of Scotland and Converge Challenge, supported by Scottish Enterprise
- Developing co-production workshops for a COPD falls prevention research project at Teesside University
- Creating the fortnightly Research Adjacent podcast and monthly Research Adjacent Round Up newsletter
- Delivering employability skills workshops for school children on behalf of RTC North and BT Group
- Developing school resources on air pollution, smoking and vaping for the European Lung Foundation
Once the projects are complete I will add links and information to my portfolio.
If you are interested in working with me on something similar – or something completely different – please get in touch.